COVID SAFE PLAN
Plan completed by: Verity McLucas
Date reviewed: 7 February 2021
1. Physical distancing
• A minimum 1.5 metres physical distance will be maintained between Verity, contractors and clients at all times, both indoors and outdoors.
2. Face coverings
• A face mask will be worn at all times for any in-person engagements by Verity and Wildflower contractors.
3. Good hygiene
• Any shared equipment will be cleaned and disinfected between uses. Such as:
• wearable microphone and battery pack
• Shared camera equipment between Wildflower contractors
• Hand sanitiser will be available at all times for use by clients, Verity and Wildflower contrators during any in-person engagements.
4. Keep records and act quickly if workers become unwell
• In-person engagements will be postponed if Verity or Wildflower contractors have even mild symptoms. COVID testing will be carried out immediately.
• Relevant clients will be notified if Verity or Wildflower contractors have developed COVID symptoms. They will be notified of test results as soon as returned.
• In-person engagements will be rescheduled once it is medically safe and approved to do so.
5. Avoid interactions in enclosed spaces
• In-person engagements will be conducted outdoors wherever possible.
• If in-person engagements must be conducted indoors, we will endeavour to meet in a space with enhanced fresh air flow, openable windows and doors.
• At least 1.5 metres distance will be kept between people at all times.
This plan was created following the Victoria COVID Safe Plan Guidelines